Academics And Examination
- Palakkad Centre undertakes the following coaching classes :
- » Regular Classes for DIPIETE and AMIETE
- » Crash Courses
- » Preparation of Projects and guidance works
- » Conduct of student oriented seminars
- * 1. Please go through the general instructions regarding Lab Contact Classes in our website/IETE website .
- * 2. Those who are intending to appear for the Lab contact Classes for DECEMBER 2014 Exam at the Centre should register their names at the Centre on or before 20th SEPTEMBER 2014 .
- * 3. The Lab Journals prescribed may be purchased well in advance for familiarization of the course .
- * 4. The requirements of lab Journals may be intimated to the centre well in advance for procuring the same from H/Q.
- * 5. The lab Contact classes will commence well in advance this time right from First Week of OCTOBER 2014 in a systematic way .
- Examination System
- » Months : June and December
- » Fixed Dates of Exam : 15th to 22nd ( Theory Examinations )
- » Lab Practice , Oral Test , Seminar and Project Exam : Either before the Theory Exam or After Theory Exam - Will be held at the Centre Office
- » Venue of Theory exam : Will be intimated through Hall permits - ( Also will be published in Site after finalizing Venue )
- Important Dates to be remembered :
- » Last Dates for Submission of Application for Theory Exam at H/Q : 25th April / October For June/December Exams
- » Last Date for Regn for Lab .Practice/ oral/ seminar/project at CENTRE : 15th February / August for June/December Exams
- » Enrollment / Admission
The enrolment is open throughout the year but to be eligible to appear in the following examinations, dates as under will be adhered to:
June Examination: 31 March
December Examination: 30 September
Recognition letter of Govt of India (Both AMIETE and DipIETE), Indian Railway etc. (more details)
Dual Degree, Diploma and Integrated programs. (more details)
Details about Means Cum merit Scholarship (more details)
IETE M-Tech stipend (more details)
Details about SIC for Interaction (more details)
- * Students are directed to bring 2 copies of soft bind report during the examination.
- * Electronics projects should be demonstrated at the time of examination.
- * All necessary gadgets required for demonstration should be brought by the student.
- * Computer Projects : soft copy of the project along with supporting softwares and backup files should be brought by the student for demonstration of the project
- during the time of examination.
- » Filling of OMR Sheet : Read, understand and fill carefully as per directions to avoid payment of fines and other complications.
- » Make sure that the DD is obtained from Banks without any mistakes/omissions such as signature of the authorized representative of Bank.
- » Make the payments for correct amounts to avoid running at the time of Exam.
- » Apply only for the eligible subjects.
- » Fill the SD nos and Roll nos correctly at the appropriate places without interchanging in Ans. Books.
- » The payment for LP/Project/Seminar/Oral Test should be made at the office of the CENTRE OF EXAM.
- » Don't wait for the last date for submission of applications to avoid confusions and try to submit the same atleast one week ahead of target dates.
- » Contact Centre for Clarifications, if any, reqd.
Registration of LP Examination DECEMBER-2015 startedDate
05-12-2015 :Lab/oral/Seminar And Project Exams for all streams
Eligible students are required to forward their applications for registration of Project Work to the respective IETE Centres/Sub Centres where the examinations are conducted. The applications should include the synopsis of the Project Work, guide’s bio-data and his willingness letter to guide the student, along with requisite project fees.
There will be no joint project work.
For further Details Contact Your nearest IETE Centre
Important Instructions to IETE Students : Lab-Contact Classes
Click here for REB Exam Form
Click here for Project Registration Form
|Midterm Project( Subject to revision by H/Q )||Rs1200/-||Rs1500/-|
Important instructions for students Appearing for Project Examination:
Important Tips for Students:
Details of Awardees of H/Q
Congratulations to the Top Ten Rank Holders of DIPIETE( 11 out of 14 From Kerala)
Out of 11 Eight rank holders are from Palakkad Centre
|206943||DEEPIKA DEV||8.33||Aleppey ( Kochi Centre )|
|209513||ANEESH V A||8.09||Palakkad|
|76209399||ABDULLA CHOZHIMADATHIL||7.76||Malappuram (PKD Centre)|
|208482||NAVYA MULLERI||7.66||Kasarkode ( PKD centre )|
|211176||RAJEENA P K||7.42||Kannur ( PKD centre )|
|208469||MAHITHA POCHAPPAN||7.389||Kannur ( PKD centre )|
|209902||RESHMA R K||7.33||Palakkad|
|209567||MANJU C S||7.28||Tiruvananthapuram|
List of Students Selected for means cum merit Scholarship 2013 By IETE H/Q
Congratulations to the Scholarship Winners of DIPIETE( 27 out of 30 From Malabar Region)
|SL No||NAME||Membership No||District|
|1||Ms Jisha K||227929A||Kannur|
|2||Ms Jasna O V||227932A||Kannur|
|3||Shri Sooraj K||228611P||Kozhikode|
|4||Shri Ameen Nasif M P Marakkare Purakkal||228447||Malappuram|
|5||Shri Anees A||231279||Palakkad|
|6||Ms Jinitha A||231293F||Palakkad|
|7||Ms Aiswarya C||231278||Palakkad|
|8||Shri Nitish Chandran Nair||231236||Palakkad|
|9||Ms Nimisha O K||228704||Kozhikode|
|10||Ms Nithyamohan T K||228523||Kozhikode|
|11||Ms Sinuja K||229107||Kozhikode|
|12||Ms Reeshna P K||228706||Kozhikode|
|13||M s Thulasi M M||228520L||Kozhikode|
|14||Ms Binitha T P||228468N||Kozhikode|
|15||Ms Saranya K P||228648W||Kozhikode|
|16||Ms Sumi G||228256H||Palakkad|
|17||Ms Shameena Beegum S||228253P||Palakkad|
|18||Ms Sruthi S||231162||Palakkad|
|19||Ms Reshma R||231159||Palakkad|
|20||Ms Suryareshma P||231166M||Palakkad|
|21||Ms Subha Sree B N||231164||Palakkad|
|22||Ms Praveena K S||231156H||Palakkad|
|23||Ms Geethu N P||228471N||Kozhikode|
|24||Ms Jinsy M V||228497H||Kozhikode|
|25||Ms Athulya K||228522W||Kozhikode|
|26||Shri shanoob S||222709M||Palakkad|
|27||Shri Akhil U||222345||Kannur|
Click here for UGC Circular - Recogination Case
Click here for KPSC Letter - Recogination Case